To help you learn more about managing your pain, we have assembled a list of links below. Of course, you can always contact us if you have a specific question. Our staff has significant pain management experience and we are passionate about helping you recover from your pain, as our track record shows.
- American Chronic Pain Association, http://theacpa.org/
- American Pain Society, http://www.americanpainsociety.org/
- American Psychological Association, Managing Chronic Pain, http://www.apa.org/helpcenter/pain-management.aspx
- FFPCAN, Fight for Pain Care Action Network, http://ffpcani.org/
- In the Face of Pain Advocacy, http://www.inthefaceofpain.com/
- National Institutes of Health, Safely Managing Chronic Pain, http://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/magazine/issues/spring11/articles/spring11pg4.html
- National Library of Medicine, Chronic Pain, http://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/chronicpain.html
- NNCIP, National Network for Chronic Intractable Pain, http://www.nncip.com/
- U.S. Pain Foundation, http://uspainfoundation.org/
Blue Ridge Pain Management is not connected to any of these organizations, so we cannot endorse them or any information you may find on their websites. We have provided this list for your benefit only. Our staff remains available for all of our patients if you have a question or concern.